Thursday, April 20, 2006

OK..this one shook me a bit

Since I have been here, rumblings, shakes, whatever, have become a weekly occurance. Earthquakes actually happen quite a bit. But tonight, sitting on the 8th floor of my office, Sean and I stared at each other as we counted until the shaking stopped. I suddenly realised that his face could be the last I see before my guardian angel. ....and that scared the hell outta me.

Funny the things and people you think about when you're not sure what the next thing will be...Spending eternity in Hell with Sean, and the fact that I would miss my next flight to Germany, and damn..I didn't ride my bike today......

so...here is the link to what "rocked my world" tonight..
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/usltay.php

OK..off to the fish market after work to watch the tuna auction...I hear its better than macy's the day after Thanksgiving! ...and of course now there will be a bike ride today..

Oh..and will someone please tell me where I can put in for my guardian angel to get a raise?
ciao!

No comments: