Sunday, April 02, 2006

Beware BAZILLION year old guys on bikes!

yep...I think the 150 yr old woman I passed on the bike the other day had her homies out for me! 6:15 this morning, I am cruising along when a guy on a cruiser (circa 1950) tboned my back wheel! but-thanks to those incredible EB crits, and having Hardcore and Sno lean on me- I was able to compensate and keep going! the ninja attack did not work today, but now I know - the street is safer than the sidewalk!

would you believe I made this trip with NO (and I mean NO) Bond movies...but I did make it with the LWORD and the 2004 tour de France...now..which one do you think I am watching?? Silly kid...I am watching the tour!

that is all to report from SUNNY - but windy Tokyo today. I start the 9pm -6am shift tonight...

ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv your writing and the pics are awesome... did you take them yourself??? I can see a book in the making.
Mandhi

Anonymous said...

backlink tool seo advice backlink service backlinks google