Monday, April 24, 2006

Oh the things you see....


Now, even in California this is just not something you see...these little gems started popping up over the weekend, after our last little shake...and what is with the catfish?? like that is going to help with the warning? I have learned here in Japan that the worse the news, the cuter the character...

wow, its been a month! time has flown - I ca'nt believe its almost over...I was thinking today about how I prayed for time to go by while I was in Spain..and here, it has simply flown. by the end of the week, I will have 1000K on my road bike...pure, unadulterated Bliss!

So, Saturday, I ran into this guy, and he was kind enough to pull me for about 10 miles. There is something to be said for being a chick on a bike...cept I wonder if he heard me coasting behind him... I tried to pull, but he would signal me behind him..kinda like Sean in morocco. but in this case, I just sat back and drafted.


When we came to this street sign, he pointed to it, like I was supposed to know where to go...and don't even ask...my map was at home....


and now I am in my last week before I am off to Australia! Ahh yes, a week in Oz~ and even the same hotel I was in 6 years ago..and that is a good thing! Muscle memory should bring me home after a night on the piss. Ahh the memories of Australia... should be fun!! :)

No comments: