Thursday, April 27, 2006

Heading to Oz in Style...

Ah yes....After a 20 hour work day and now up to 29 hour day...i am ALMOST done packing....I had a a bit of wine left, so I have made my toast to Japan (my 6th glass in my entire visit), packed the bike, packed (and I really suck at packing) for Oz and am trying to make sure I get every single sock outta this place...of course it doesn't really matter - I will be back on May 8...and the ENTIRE hotel is already preparing for my return..not so sure that is a good thing.....

so, Bond is playing on my Mac...and I am still trying to remember where exactly that little passport thingy is...you would think in a room the size of a broom closet (but MUCH better than the broom wagon) - one would not lose such an important piece of documentation...ah to have a Q and get a new one...wait..I have a Q but he can't help me...he's preparing for MOAB baby!!!

Off I go to the land of Victoria Bitters Beer (I dont drink it), DeBortoli(I do drink it), Mr. Potato Head, and Polly's bar..if we can get me back in the place.....

.......and lets see if I can get a match to my Victoria Police uniform shirt I got the last time I was in Oz....

TWO weeks until I see the amazing view from the deck in Glen Ellen, and see Jr..my jeep.. in three GLORIOUS weeks.....VACATION!!! no treo, no laptop, no existence...and if you didn't know it..I really can disappear...and live without any electronics...just watch me. :)


ciao!

No comments: