Tuesday, April 04, 2006

and for my friends in Northern California

as you all build your ARKs, and have the rafts ready~ my tan lines are coming along JUST fabulously, thanks to my four hour ride today.... :)

During my trip to Spain, one of my bosses commented that the problems I was having helped to build character. On my bike ride today, it became apparent that character was being built again...more like the characters of "Lost in Space"... how is it that I can get SOOOOO lost SOOOO easily. ....oh..yeah...probably had something to do with leaving my map in the hotel again. what started out as a 40 K ride ended up a 60K ride..did that once in Glen Ellen, and when I got home I asked Giana - "so..was sebastapol on my route?" she just shook her head, and asked "forgot your map again, huh?" -seems to be a common theme...

Anyway - about the roads here ...suffice to say I will be ready for Market, El Camino, OR Peachtree industrial when I get back....

no pics..just rambling as I wait for equipment to reboot....


No comments: