Wednesday, April 12, 2006

cravings have now started

Years ago when SiD and I would ride, we always knew when the ride was getting half way because the conversation started going in the direction of where we were going to eat on the way home, prior to stopping at Whole Foods to get food for dinner....one thing SiD and I could do was eat....

Well....this morning I woke up to cravings, and they only got worse on my bike ride. Green grapes are out of season now, so they are running about 11.00 a lb now...if I can find them. So..in Japan, here are some of the things I would really like to get my hands on...non of which I want the "healthy version of"
Peanut butter...the good stuff - Adams....
Pancakes - Stacks and the garden cafe...
oatmeal
cookie dough
Sonoma Wine
Sugar corn pops

BURRITOS
margs
tacos
...oh that list could go on.....

now I have found a mexican restaurant that I will brave this weekend...Kinda curious what Jap-Mex tastes like..should be interesting. And though I love Japanese breafasts...seaweed and soba do get to be a little much for even me...

I did get a ride in today. No rain,..but humid! lordy - thought I was in Atlanta....

rambling done...

No comments: