Thursday, December 25, 2008

....the most important parts of Christmas

....batteries. yep- if there is one thing I have learned over the years, its have batteries on hand. All shapes and sizes - and my mom gets it. Everyone giggled when Mia opened her gifts from my mom and one box was batteries. it was PERFECT! Mia loves to open gifts, and we were gonna need all those batteries.

check out my gift!its awesome...OF course the batteries my mom sent don't fit this - so, at 6am, I am off to the "Open 24hrs a day, 365 days a year" Walgreen's to get the batteries I needed. And now, I am crashing my car into everything. Its amazing how quickly I become a child when given a toy (or a bike) I like...

Not much to write today, except Merry Christmas to all...or at least Happy Holidays. I need to go fight Mia for the Remote to my car!

No comments: